How it works
The 6 part course runs through-out the year from March to September.
Each part is 10 days. You will need 30 mins a day! So you can definitely fit it into your busy life!
Each course aims at developing the essential skills of:
Awareness - notice your own, your relationship, family, classroom or group patterns
Experience - engage with family and other relationships with social experiments! Yip experimental interactions!
Reflection - reflect on what you observed in your social experiment
Choice - what would you like to do differently?
1. Clarity - finding direction
2. Connection - creating trust and safety
5. Agreements - your relationship, family, class or group values.
6. What to talk about when?
R800/module (R4800 for entire course) or
sign-up with a partner or friend for R 1200/pair/module (R 3600/per person for entire course)
10-day online course, which includes
- Three 90 minute group online calls, with audio recordings available for download
- A workbook to guide you through the 10 days
- Practical activities to do at home with yourself, your partner and kids applying the skills and tools shared in the course
- Daily emails guiding you through the whole process
- A WhatsApp group for quick and easy communications with the facilitators and other participants
- Time needed - An estimated 30 mins a day Access to support with our Explorare Facilitators