What you need to know
1. Taking things a little deeper
2. More playing, more practice
3. Deeper into sharing who we are with each other
4. Remember we are growing skills, it takes time and practice
5. Each day you will receive an exercise to do with your partner/s
6. Each day you will have a reflection activity
7. You will receive a workbook for the 10 days to support you
What we will be covering in the course
1. Revising skills from part 1 and 2
2. Introducing the next, deeper level to the skills you have and new tools
3. Diving deeper into the relational space
4. Identifying our needs
5. Practice, practice, practice!
1. Once you have registered you will receive a preparation email to make sure you are ready to go
2. You will be added to the Whatsapp group, which remains open for the duration of the course. This is for ease of communication and to stay connected with
the other members on the course, and for contact with your course facilitator.
10-day online course, which includes
- Three 90 minute group online calls, with audio recordings available for download.
- There will be three different call times, so no matter which time zone you are in there will be a call time to suit you.
- A workbook to guide you through the 10 days
- Practical activities for you and your partner to grow your skills
- A WhatsApp group for quick and easy communications with the facilitators and other participants
- Time needed – An estimated 30 mins a day
- Access to support with our Explorare Facilitators
Upcoming course dates for Part 3
19th – 28th July 2018
2nd – 13th August 2018
25th October – 3rd November 2018