This course will equip you with the tools and practical experience to have conversations with your children about any topic. Focusing on conversations about sex and relationships; conversations that are connected, fun and absolutely no-weird factor.
You will learn and integrate the skills you need to develop honest and trusting relationships with children and teens.
This course will support you to navigate the potentially tricky, often terrifying emotional and conversational waters of talking about sex and relationships with children.
WHO IS IT FOR:
This is a course for the discerning parent, aunt, uncle or grandparent who knows they want to do better in their conversations with children and teens, especially around sex and relationships
WHAT YOU WILL GET OUT OF IT:
- On completion of this course you will have the tools and skills to create a safe, connected relationship with your children where you can confidently talk about the tough stuff and sometimes awkward topics and feelings.
- You will feel able to meet children and teens’s questions around anatomy, sexual orientation, puberty, pleasure, relational dynamics and more.
HOW IT WORKS
- 5 x 10 day modules spread over 8 months.
- 1 x Weekly content and practices to integrate at home in-between modules.
- The content is delivered via an online platform which you have constant access to for life.